Rules and Regulations of Periodicals Area
1. Periodicals area provides current/back issue periodicals in 3 languages.
2. Users should return the periodicals to their original places once finish reading.
3. Users may bring the current/back issue periodicals to the 1st floor for photocopying.
4. Staff and Lecturers may loan the current issue periodicals 30 minutes before the Library closes and return them within 1 hour after the Library opens the following day.
5. Keep silence and wear properly. Users are not allowed to wear slippers, short pants and bring food to this area.
6. The Library reserves the right to amend these rules from time to time.